Packer Norris Parts is proud to offer you a simple and seamless OEM part extended coverage plan.
If you are having difficulty viewing this video, click here.
What Is It? PartProtection is a revolutionary approach to extend warranty coverage on OEM parts that you install in your shop, giving you the upper hand above the competition.
Why Do You Need It? Most OEM part warranties are for 12-36 months. PartProtection's Extended Coverage Plan comes into play after this period, offering an additional 24 months/unlimited miles to the manufacturer's base warranty. This gives your customer peace of mind and secures their loyalty and satisfaction.
How Much? PartProtection Extended Coverage Plans are a percentage of the Part & Labor Cost. This depends and varies by year, make, model, and part number.
Is There A Deductible Cost? There is NEVER a deductible.
What Are The Benefits?
Improves Customer Retention
- Save money on future repairs by providing a longer warranty to your customers.
- Never pay a deductible.
- Save time with a no hassle claims process, and often same day turn-around time.
- Have peace of mind knowing that your OEM parts and labor are covered for an additional 24 months, with unlimited mileage.
- Complete coverage on original purchase price.
- If a part fails after your normal warranty expires, PartProtection helps ensure the customer is coming back to your shop.
Take a step ahead of the rest and inquire today!
To learn more:
or call 1-888-545-6269
To speak with a PNP Team member:
Toll Free: 855-PNP-PART
To Submit Claims: